Backgroumd

Friday, May 14, 2010

RIP Blackberry


For those of you who are not aware of my small Blackberry habit, I must tell you that I am slightly addicted to the damn thing. The crackberry runs my life. It tells me what meetings I have on a daily basis. (And I have A LOT!) When to wake up, Pediatrician appointments, my bank account information and the ever important daily celebrity update :) Tragically, my blackberry died yesterday. In the middle of the hospital cafeteria, I proceeded to spill a cup of Diet Mountain Dew all over it:( Oh, and a little fry sauce... It was not that long ago that I survived without a cell phone. I remember waiting in line at the pay phone after the high school dance to tell Mom & Dad you were on your way home. In a way, life was a lot simpler without one really.... My darling hubby just picked up the new adopted, Mountain Dew free Blackberry and is on it's way home. Despite the fact that I know now that this machine runs my life, I am addicted. My name is Cora, and I am a Blackberry aholic.

Luvs,
C

1 comment:

The Piercys said...

Yes, what would we do without our phones. I feel so naked without mine. Glad you got it back. Your blog is so cute. I love the changes. Thanks for letting us hang out on Sunday. Give Mads kisses for me.