Backgroumd

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Au revoir Lost


We have followed the TV show Lost religiously from the day it aired. In fact, seeing how we are not a religious family, I guess Lost really has been the closest thing to anything Divine that we do follow... The last episode aired on Sunday. Thanks to Mom & Dad for an AWESOME party by the way :) Lost was so good in so many ways. Ultimately, I believe I loved the idea of a group of strangers being brought together in possibly the most stressful trying times in their lives. Each one of them had their own set of issues. Some worse than others. But in the end, they all found what it was they were looking for. Now I will be looking for another show to watch but I dare say, I will have an issue of my own finding anything that will compare. Farewell Lost and, Namaste :)

Luvs,
C

1 comment:

The Gearys said...

I totally agree to all of the above! Great good-bye post to such a well deserved show!
Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!:)
-Mon