Backgroumd

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Fun

I found Madi walking around the house looking like this... so cute!



The holidays are so much funner when you have a kid aren't they? I have always loved Christmas. I've really enjoyed decorating the new house inside & out. Now I finally have room to put out all of my decorations, and still have room for more :) Now, all we need is a really good snow storm so I can take Madi sledding. We decorated sugar cookies with the Piercy's the other day. Jack & Madi were on a sugar rush for most of the evening.
We also did Thanksgiving at our house this year. My fist. Holy hell, I never knew how much work goes into that day. It was a blast though. And we really enjoyed having everyone over! I look forward to doing it again. And maybe next time, I won't have to finish cooking the Turkey in the microwave!

2 comments:

The Piercys said...

I love the pictures of the kids! So cute! Thanks again for Thanksgiving dinner! I was wonderful.

The Piercys said...

Sorry, spelling error...I meant "it was wonderful" not "I was wonderful" :)