Backgroumd

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthday Girl!



Our baby Madi turned one on May 29th. We had a great BBQ at my parents home. Thanks Mom & Dad! As you can see, little bug enjoyed her cake just a little bit. She was a riot to watch. Needless to say, she had a slight sugar rush that kept her up until midnight. Oh well, you only turn one once right? I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It seems like yesterday I was just pregnant with her. And now she is this walking, talking beatiful being. What a joy it is to be a mom. What a joy to be Madison's mom. I love you buggy!

2 comments:

Laci Shupe said...

Hi Sissy,

I can't believe she is one. I am so sad that I missed her birthday but know that I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you. She is so beautiful. Make sure you keep telling her stories about her aunt Laci.

Love you!

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute Cora