Backgroumd

Friday, February 20, 2009

Antibiotics, Taxes &Automobiles


Well, this week has been one to remember. It started off with me getting a cold from hell. I had no voice at all and was miserable. Madi is still not feeling well on top of it. More on that a bit later. So, Wednesday morning, I was deliriously drove to work after a long night. I park in the underground parking lot of our building. On a normal day it's tight parking but on this day... Let's just say that my nice expensive white car met a red cement pillar. Ugghh. The insurance company called today and it's over 2k work of damage. Thank God for a $500 deductible. And for an understanding husband. He just laughed and said he was glad I was okay. I finally took Madi into the doc today. I had a feeling it was a little more than teething or a cold. And sure enough, she has a raging ear infection in both ears :( Poor little thing. Good note is, we did our taxes last night and we actually get a return this year! Yeah! Usually we owe because were in a crappy tax bracket. Too bad most of the return will go towards the car. On the bright side, I'm feeling better. Madi is on antibiotics. And I have a rental car! Things are looking up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sorry about your car, I hate that. Your blog is way cute.. you must be a digital scraper too? I have every Friday off and with the girls I'm up by 7:45. Saturdays I work a half shift most of the time but I don't count on it. Where are you working now with an underground garage and Fridays off?

Ann R. said...

Hey, I hate car issues! Sorry about your car - Zak showed me one the other day and said it's what you have, very nice! At least you didn't run into the garage door while it was still opening : ) I did that when Carter was little. Hope you all feel better soon!