Backgroumd

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes We Can!


So I have not posted for a while. Really trying to get back into the grove of things after the holidays. (Ya, I know it's almost February) However just wanted to make a note of how proud I was today to be an American. The inauguration of Obama today was something that I will not forget. How amazing it was to see millions of people gather and be a part of history. Not trying to push my political views on anyone. That is what makes our country so great! I truly believe that no matter what political party, race or religion you may be, today was a celebration of all of us!

2 comments:

Bernard Family said...

Hey Ryan and Cora
I am so excited! My dad just sent me your blog link.
I havent seen any pics of your little girl. What a QT. I think
Madison and my son Kyler are only a couple days apart.
I hope you guys are doing well.
You can check out whats going on in are world @ www.bernardfamilymemories.blogspot.com.
Take Care
Krista

Ann R. said...

Hi Cora,
I agree, it was amazing to see Obama take office! We were all late that morning because I couldn't tear myself away. Ended up having to leave but cheering to his swearing in all by myself while driving in my car listening to NPR. So amazing to see such history unfold!

We need to get together again. Tell Ryan hi and sorry we still have his video.
Ann